Monday, May 11, 2009

Backroads....


Well, my latest painting is a commission I'm doing for a wonderful lady who run a horse facility in Ethel, WA called Happ's. They have a magnificent facility and host multiple Trail Horse Challenges, Combined Driving Events, Gaming shows, and training opps. all year long. The painting still needs a little cleaning up but all in all is done. Happ's is purchasing prints of this painting for awards to be given at a Combined Driving Event. I'm so honored....visit http://www.happs-inc.com/ to learn more.
My mothers day was fantastic! My girls bought me flowers and we went out driving around...ate lunch...it was a really nice day. The weather was so beautiful - it's days like that, that make western Washington worth living in. But not today - it's back to the rain! Thats ok - hopefully my pasture grass will grow, and grow, and grow....

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!!

    I had no idea this was you, until I clicked on it and saw your painting. Welcome to blogland!! :)
    These are all great BTW....

    ReplyDelete